Thursday 2 July 2009

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes


Quickliner for eyes was one of my first ever Clinique purchases and to this day it's still one of my favorite products. My favorite colour is blue grey. I've bought this over and over again, it's one of the few eye liners that I've used up.

Why I love this and keep on buying it is because it's super easy to use. It's one of those products that I carry around in my handbag for quick touch ups. The texture is great, it's soft and applies smoothly. I don't have any problems with my Quickliner creasing or fading. It also works well as an eye shadow, I just line it on and then use the sponge on the other end to smudge it out. Used this way it makes a great base to layer colours over when I want an intense look.

Whilst I love the texture and how easy this is to use, what makes me love it so much is the colour. Blue grey is a gorgeous deep steel grey colour that I haven't found a match for in any other brand.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's one of my favorite shades.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for your review on this product. I purchased myself a quickliner in "smokey brown" last week and I'm happy to say I agree with your opinion completely - I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!