Sunday 3 March 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. This week we went to Perth for a few days. It was so nice to get out of Bunbury. It was equally nice to return. I love and miss the city but I love the ease of our life down here.

2. I desperately wanted to buy one of the Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lipsticks whilst I was in Perth however the BB counters at both Myer and David Jones didn't have any staff on and the lipsticks were nowhere to be seen. They had advertising for them but no lipsticks. I came home and ordered one online.

3. Today I did something I've been meaning to do for ages. I cleaned out the deep freezer and used whiteboard marker to write a list of everything that's in the freezer on the lid. Now I don't have to wonder what's in there and I won't be finding a pile of UFOs (unidentified frozen objects) in there each time I clean it out. Genius.

4. My lip product declutter continues. I thought it was going to be difficult but it isn't because I've broken it down. I pull out ten lip products and use each one a few times. If I love it I keep it, if I don't love it I don't keep it. 
I find this method much easier than sitting down and going through them all at once.

5. I turned the pool green this week. Who knew that if you didn't swim in it for four days and didn't take the pool blanket off, it'd go green? I didn't. I do now though. 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!