Sunday 31 March 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. I have my meeting with the homeschool moderator tomorrow. Wish me luck.

2. Lanolips have released some face products and I really want to try them. There's a cleanser, moisturiser and face mask. I think they've also changed their name to Lano instead of Lanolips, which makes sense because they are more than just lip products now.

3. I keep on getting emails from companies asking if I want to be a fashion brand ambassador. Clearly they haven't bothered to look at my profile, I don't post selfies!

4. I've been using my Drunk Elephant Lippe religiously for the last few weeks. It's such a beautiful balm, easily one of my top ten all time favourites. If only it came in a smaller tube. 

5. Baked donuts are amazing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!