Sunday 18 February 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. Tiger totally surprised me with flowers for Valentine's Day. When the florist delivered the flowers I told him he had the wrong address, haha. 

2. I've decided I'm an alien. It totally explains why I'm having so much trouble understanding all the crap the school is trying to feed me.

3. Last weekend Mum and SD (Step Dad) bought me some gorgeous plants for our garden. They're ones that can be either ground cover or creepers and they're so pretty. 

4. On Thursday Avon announced that they are withdrawing from Australia and New Zealand. Wow. They say it's about pursuing more profitable markets to ensure the long term survival of the company. Interesting. I haven't bought Avon products for years cause I think it's crap the way they treat their consultants, however I feel for those people who've been involved with the company for years and now find themselves without an income.

5.The Lancome Jelly Flower Lip Tint is calling my name.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!