Sunday 25 February 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. Summer is drawing to a close. The mornings are already getting cooler and I'm dreaming of boots and warm fires. We've had a very mild summer, it's been quite pleasant.

2. Finally our garden is starting to come together. We've added some more plants and it's lovely to look out the window and see the beautiful greenery.

3. I just can't fathom why the USA refuses to implement gun reform. They have so many mass shootings, it's heartbreaking. Now they're talking about arming teachers. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that's ludicrous?

4. Tiger is taking Eljay to kindy this week. I'm really hoping that he likes it. Unlike his brother, I think Eljay will thrive in mainstream schooling if we can get him comfortable there.

5. I bought the new Lipstick Queen Girls Will Be Boys lip balm. It's very unique but I like it. Full review coming soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!