Monday 26 February 2018

Inika Lip Serum

I love face serums, they've made such a huge difference to my skin and are an essential part of my skin care routine. You can imagine my delight when I discovered that Inika have a lip serum! I ran out and bought it, then was lucky enough to be sent one as well!


Inika says:  INIKA Certified Organic Lip Serum provides the ultimate nutrient-rich lip care and deep hydration for beautiful and nourished lips. Nutrient packed Certified Organic Sea Buckthorn enriches this healing formula with a rejuvenating mix of essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Made with 91% Certified Organic Ingredients, hydrating Certified Organic Jojoba, Sunflower, and Rosehip Oils work together to condition the lips and form a protective barrier for long-lasting natural softness.
Vitamin C from Certified Organic Mandarin Orange Extract and Orange Essential Oil with powerful antioxidants from Vitamin E helps to detoxify and hydrate the skin. With no added colour, this lip serum provides shine and seals in moisture when applied on top of your favourite organic lip colours, as well as when used alone on top of natural lips. Use as a remedy for sore, chapped lips, morning and night, or to create a 'gloss effect' over organic lip pencil or lipstick.

Usually I read claims about a product and largely ignore them because they're inaccurate, but in this case Inika are correct. The lip serum is beautiful. It's soothing, hydrating and a delight to use. I like to use it as a primer in the morning, as a gloss during the day and as a treatment at night time. On days when my lips are really dry I'll use it under lip balm for an extra hit of hydration. 

I find clear lip products so convenient now that I'm a stay at home Mum. Gone are the days where I'm fully made up all the time, now I'm all about natural looking makeup that's quick and easy to apply. Instead of wearing lip gloss or lipstick, I usually wear lip balm, so the Inika Lip Serum is ideal, it looks like a gloss whilst providing hydration. 

If you like matte lipsticks but don't like the dry feeling of them, Inika Lip Serum will be your best friend, it works really well over the top of lipstick and lip stains. 

Inika Lip Serum costs $39 and can be purchased from their website, health food stores and numerous online stores. My favourite place to purchase Inika is Natural Supply Co

Ingredients: castor seed oil, shea butter, candelilla wax, jojoba seed oil, orange essential oil, sunflower seed oil, seabuckthron fruit oil, rosehip seed oil, hemp seed extract, honeysuckle flower extract, goji fruit extract, acerola fruit extract, green tea leaf extract, sea kelp extract, mandarin orange fruit extract, rooibos extract, willow bark extract, vitamin E.

Note: I'm not sure what to say for the disclosure regarding this. I purchased one and was also sent one to review. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!