Sunday 11 February 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. Tiger is back at work and for the first time in nearly seven years I've had several hours alone. It was so strange. I went out and got all my stuff done so quickly, what would take me three hours with the kids in tow took me an hour. The house was quiet and I felt very calm, it was the strangest feeling. I suppose I'll get used to it soon. I'm slowly starting to remember how I used to feel before I had kids.

2. That is if they continue to go to school. Eljay isn't coping at all, I have no idea what I'm going to do about that. Buying a bush block and being a hippy is sounding like a great solution.

3. This week I swapped my FitBit Alta for a Samsung Gear Sport. So far it's love.

4. A lot of my friends are going through really tough times at the moment. I wish I had a million dollars so that I could help them/fly around the country to give them a hug/be there to support them.

5. It's taken years, but I have finally cleared our junk room. It's no longer a junk room. Go me. I'm still decluttering, but everything is now in it's place and I know where to find things. I was planning on going through the whole house whilst the boys were at school, but that won't happen if they don't go to school.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!