Sunday 1 October 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. I'm loving watching Sophie Monk on the Bachelorette. My favourites are Apollo, Luke Jarrod and James.

2. A new eco shop has opened in town, I'm so excited that we can finally buy eco friendly products instead of having to order them online. I bought some Onya produce bags and have been using them instead of collecting plastic at the supermarket. 

3. Since discovering that I can recycle soft plastics at Coles, I've been astounded at how much plastic we use. Most of it is shopping bags, so I've starting taking my own bags. I put them in the front seat of my car so that I don't forget them and that's working well for me. I used to keep them in the boot and always forget them, with them in the front seat I can see them so always remember. 

4. Spring is in the air. I'm a winter girl but have to admit that I'm looking forward to the warmer weather. 

5. Pinks new album is out this month!

1 comment :

  1. I've been meaning to order some Onya bags, we don't use plastic bags for our fruit and veg (we tend to buy small amounts at a time so it's not too annoying) but it would be a lot more useful to have Onya bags in my bag!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!