Sunday 29 October 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. So Stu won The Bachelorette. I hope that they live happily ever after. 

2. Once again I'm in cull mode. I've been throwing out my clothes, Eljay's clothes, shoes and anything else I can get my hands on. I've got rid of the cot and the change table attachment and been tossing out make-up.

3. I really want to make a list of every skin care and make-up item I own. It's such a daunting thought though. I think I'll list everything other than lip products, with them I'll just write down the number I have of each brand. When I finish something or get rid of it I can cross it off the list. Next year is going to be all out destashing and using things up. 

4. I've realised that I'm happy with less. I'm happy with one nice pair of sandals, a few nice skirts, etc. I'm happy using the same blush and face powder every day. I like to use the same few eye shadows and eyeliners. The same goes for lipstick. I no longer want or need a huge variety of clothes and make-up. My world has shrunk since I had kids. I don't have the time to do a different eye look every morning, I need something quick and easy. Knowing this makes downsizing and decluttering a lot easier. 

5. I have another meeting with Chai's school this week. Hopefully we'll get something sorted out for the rest of this year. Wish me luck.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!