Sunday 8 October 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. Last week Kimberley told me about two websites where you can check the date your cosmetics were made. Oh my goodness! I checked three of my MAC lipsticks, one was eight years old!

2. If you'd like to check when your products were made, the websites are here and here

3. This is giving me a great starting point for my new year declutter (which I'm planning already!)

4. I'm starting to think about my plans for next year. I've got my skincare very close to where I want it to be, make-up is next. I'm thinking that 2018 will be the year of the no buy or very low buy.

5. I haven't figured out how I'll go about it yet, any suggestions? I think a total no buy is not realistic, however a very low buy is. I'm also considering going cruelty free and maybe even natural products only.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!