Wednesday 29 January 2014

Products I Repurchased in 2013

Now that we are nearly in the second month of 2014 I thought it high time I got this post finished.

I don't have any photos to accompany this post as I'm too lazy to round everything up. Most of the products I'm out of at the moment, this year is going to be the year that I get my collection down to a manageable level, so I'm not repurchasing anything unless I really have to.

Having said that, these are the products that I repurchased at least once last year. 

WotNot face wipes
Swisspers face wipes
Sukin lip balm
Face of Australia gentle makeup remover
Neutrogena Naturals purifying face cleanser
Clarins hydraquench moisturiser
Weleda skin food
Crazy Rumors lip balm
Ardell brow gel
Ardell brow pencil
Revlon Honey balm stain
Carmex

There are a lot of other products that I would have repurchased if I'd used them up or if I didn't have another of the same type of product sitting in my cupboard, but the list above shows the products that I love enough to use over and over again. 

What do you repurchase regularly?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!