Wednesday 15 January 2014

Palmers Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes


It's pretty rare for me to write a negative review, mainly because I don't use products I dislike long enough for me to write a proper review of them and also because what doesn't work for me might work wonderfully for someone else. Having said that, I just have to write about these wipes because they smell awful! Seriously. I usually like the Palmer's white lotus scent but in the wipes it's awful, it smells like toilet. 

When I say it smells like toilet, I mean that horrible air freshener that's used in public toilets. You know the smell don't you? It's usually mixed with the scent of wee and poo too, gross. It's so bad that I can't use the wipes, I used them for cleaning the bathroom. They are that bad! I'm usually a huge fan of scented products, the more scented the better, but these are just unbearable. Even worse, the scent is strong and lingering. Every time I use them I feel like I'm wiping toilet all over my face. It's quite a shame because without the horrible scent the wipes would be pretty good. They're very wet (I would say moist but I hate that word, it sounds so gross), clean all my make-up off easily and don't dry my skin out. But the smell, ewwwww.

I purchased my Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes from Priceline for $6.99.

Ingredients:
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!