Tuesday 14 January 2014

Beauty Diet Repurcahses

I've been discussing a few rules with Vita and we've agreed that we are allowed to automatically repurchase (without finishing/getting rid of two products) a few of our favourite, holy grail, can't live without products. 

I only have four products that I will automatically repurchase, although having said that I haven't yet repurchased my Nars lip pencil.

My repurchase products are:
Nars Sex Machine Velvet Matte lip pencil - I wore this on my wedding day, it's a beautiful, natural colour on me.

MAC Syrup lipstick - I'm not trying to use this up so it's unlikely that I'll finish it this year, but if I do I'll get another one with B2M.

Chantecaille Camellia Lip Chic - This is the lipstick I'm working on finishing at the moment. It's one of my all time favourite lipsticks and my favourite lipstick formula. A definite repurchase. 

Chanel Boy Rouge Coco Shine - Tiger bought this for me on the day that I had Chai, so it has sentimental value for me. Once I've finished my Camellia Lip Chic I'll be working on finishing this.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!