Monday 4 November 2013

Nude by Nature Glam It Up! Box

Priceline has some great Nude by Nature kits available at the moment, they are a great way to try out a range of products from the brand without spending a lot of money or buying a full sized product that you might not like. I really like the Nude by Nature products that I've tried so I bought the Glam It Up! box. 
As you can see from the photo, it cost $49.95 and comes with a foundation, setting powder, concealer, lip and cheek stain, primer, bronzer, kabuki brush and face oil.
I've been using the products for a few weeks now and I really, really like them. I'm even thinking that they foundation and setting powder could become holy grail products, they make my skin look so good, like it's glowing (which is quite amazing considering I'm severely sleep deprived at the moment!)



The primer (which I didn't take a photo of) is lovely and light which means that it sets quickly so I don't have to wait around for ages until I can put my foundation on.
Whilst the bronzer looks quite scary I'm finding that I can wear it and I'm rather pale, so I think it'd be suitable for most people.
I've always thought finishing powders were just a gimmick but they aren't, they really do make a difference. With just the foundation on my skin looks okay, but once I've put the finishing powder on it looks flawless.
This is very, very pigmented so use a light hand. It also sets quickly, so I apply a little bit at a time and layer it on until I've got the colour that I want. Once it's on it stays put all day.
I'm loving the concealer (another product I didn't take a photo of!), it hides my very dark circles and any redness that I have and it only creases a little bit towards the end of the day. 

If you are interested in trying out Nude by Nature products, this is a great kit to buy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!