Thursday 28 November 2013

New prices at 1 Skin Solution!

If you haven't shopped at 1 Skin Solution before you are missing out! Raylene has beautiful products that are very reasonably priced, even more so now that she has lowered her prices! 

Lip balms are now $5.50


Lip butters are $9.90
Candles are $12.10
Soaps are $5.50 for the regular ones and $6.60 for the exfoliating version.  

One of the many things I have my eye on is the Vanilla Gift Box which contains a vanilla soy candle, vanilla lip balm and vanilla exfoliating soap all packaged in a box with a pretty ribbon around it. I'm planning on getting one for my bff for christmas. There is also a Mojito Gift Box. Both boxes cost $22.00.
 
Shipping is free for orders over $40 and orders under $40 have flat rate shipping of only $5. 


I haven't tried the whole range but everything I have tried has been lovely. You can read my review of the Lip Butters here


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!