Monday 25 November 2013

Ophelia's Apothecary Lip Balms


I found these a few years ago when I was trawling Etsy for new lip balms. When I first received them I was a little disappointed because they are only fragranced and not flavoured, so I put them aside and forgot about them. A while later I picked one up, started using it and fell in love.

These are the perfect winter or overnight lip balm. They are quite thick (but not waxy), give a lovely shiny finish, last hours on my lips and are great at keeping dry winter lips hydrated. I apply at night before I go to bed and still have balm on my lips when I wake up in the morning. As an added bonus, they are all natural and vegan.

You can't tell from the photo, but they are in oval tube so great for carrying around in a back pocket.

Reading the website it appears that the balms are now flavoured as well as fragranced, which would make them perfect in my eyes.

Ophelia's Apothecary balms are available for $5.25 (US) and come in a range of gorgeous flavours.

Ophelia's Apothecary now have their own website so they are no longer on Etsy. You can find the lip balms and lots of other lovely things here. Unfortunately I won't be buying any of their balms again as the shipping is too high ($24.99 for three lip balms).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!