Wednesday 18 September 2013

Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant

Image credit

Ages ago (and by ages I mean a few years ago, at least two) I won a huge pack of beauty products and this was amongst them. I already had a holy grail face scrub so put this one away and totally forgot about it until a few months ago when I used up all my face scrubs.

I quite like the idea of a warming scrub, especially in winter. In fact now that I've tried this I really want to try a warming face wash too, the idea is quite intriguing. 

I don't know how the whole warming thing works, but it does. As soon as I rub this on my face I feel a lovely warm sensation. I was worried that it might be irritating to my sensitive skin but it isn't, it feels very pleasant. The warming sensation doesn't last long, as soon as I stop scrubbing the sensation goes away. 

Although it's quite pricey, I really like this scrub. The particles are very small and round so they don't scratch and it gives my skin a really thorough exfoliation. Like the rest of the AGE Smart range this smells like berries.
 

A 75ml tube costs $71.50 from Dermalogica or you can purchase it from Adore Beauty for $60.78.

Ingredients: PEG-6, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium oxide, c20-40 pareth-10, salicylic acid, retinol lactic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, hydrolyzed opuntia ficus indica flower extract, tocopherol, citric acid, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycine soja seed extract, glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, bixa orellana seed oil, carthamus tinctorius seed oil, citrus medica limonum peel extract, olive oil, peg-7 esters, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cotronellol, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, limonene, helianthus annuus seed oil, rosa damascena flower oil, eugenia caryophyllus leaf oil, pelargonium graveolens oil, citrus medica limonum peel oil, aniba rosaeodora wood oil.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!