Monday 16 September 2013

Baviphat Office Lady BB Cream

I bought this when I was in Kuala Lumpar a few years ago, used it during summer but I found it too rich so put it away and forgot about it. Recently I was looking for products to put in my hospital bag when I rediscovered it and have been using it for a few months now.

According to Baviphat, Triple action BB cream contains EGF for resillience, while diminishing wrinkles, freckles and blemishes. Upon application your skin immediately becomes fresh and soft with luster. 

Soft with luster. Hehe, I love it. Sounds nice doesn't it? I have no idea what EGF is so really can't comment on that, but as for diminishing wrinkles, freckles and blemishes I haven't noticed any changes. 
As far as BB's go, this is more like a western BB than a traditional Asian one. It gives light coverage, enough to even out my skintone but it doesn't hide dark spots or redness. It's very hydrating and creamy so ideal for winter. This would not work for oily skin but is great for normal to dry skin. The pump applicator is a great idea, one pump dispenses exactly the right amount to cover my whole face.
From memory there is only one shade available so I don't think this would be suitable for people with darker skin tones.

It's not a great photo, but I'm wearing Office Lady BB Cream in the picture below. As you can see, it evens out my skintone however you can still see a few dark spots.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!