Wednesday 25 September 2013

Clarins HydraQuench Cream - Normal to Dry Skin

This is one of my all time favourite moisturisers so I'm amazed I haven't reviewed it before. I use the Normal to Dry Skin version in winter and the Oily Skin version in summer. 

The oily skin version is amazing in hot, humid weather. It moisturises really well whilst at the same time keeping my skin matte and shine free. 

In winter the Normal to Dry Skin version is my life saver. I get dry, flaky patches and tight feeling skin in winter, it also gets quite sensitive and lots of things sting and cause redness. Whenever my skin is feeling like that I dig out my HydraQuench and it fixes everything. Whilst this is very hydrating it is also quite light. It starts out feeling like a rich cream, but once I've rubbed it in it feels undetectable on my skin. It doesn't make my skin oily or greasy, it just makes it feel hydrated and comfortable. 

I've lost count of the number of pots I've gone through, it's one product that will always be in my collection. A 50ml pot costs $54.60 at Adore Beauty. With once daily use a pot usually lasts me three to four months.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!