Thursday 26 April 2018

Kora Organics first impressions

I've been using a few Kora Organics products lately and quite enjoying them, so today I'll take you through my first impressions.


Enriched Body Lotion
I lied when I said these were all first impressions, I've used the body lotion and lip balm before. I really like the Enriched Body Lotion but there's no way I'd pay $49.95 for it. I'm on my second tube, my first was a gift and the second one I got on sale. It's currently on sale on the Kora website for $19.95, so if you've been wanting to give it a go, now is a good time.

I love the scent, it's deliciously fresh and fruity. The lotion absorbs quickly and is very hydrating.  

Balancing Rose Mist
The only difference I notice in face mists is the scent and how quickly they absorb. Rose Mist smells beautiful and absorbs quickly. I'm not sure what else there is to say about it. 

Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm
This is my second Kora lip balm. I had the tub version which took me forever to finish. I was so glad to see the end of it, then I got the tube version with a magazine. Heh. 
I really don't think Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm is worth $19.95 for the tube and $24.95 for the pot. It's a nice balm that does what it's supposed to, but there's nothing remarkable about it. Whilst I'll happily finish my tube, I won't be repurchasing.

Noni Glow Face Balm
When I opened my tube, I took the internal protective lid off and the whole balm came out with it. Crap. Thankfully I was able to put it back into the tube and it stayed there. It's not something I expected  with a brand new product. At $29.95 for 10 grams, this isn't cheap and it's not something that I'd use every day, but it's great for travel. I like to use it on top of my makeup to give myself a little glow. Being a balm, it's quite thick, so very hydrating, perfect for winter and dry skin. 

Cream Cleanser
This could possibly be my new favourite cream cleanser. At $39.95 for 100ml it's not cheap but I only use a small amount and it's so lovely that it's worth the cost. The Kora website is selling cleansers in the old packaging for $19.95 at the moment, so it's a good time to stock up.
Cream cleanser is gentle, hydrating, soothing when my skin is upset, non irritating, can be used on my eyes and makes a great make-up remover. What more could I want!

Hydrating Moisturiser
Whilst I'm really enjoying the hydrating moisturiser, I was surprised at the scent. I thought it'd smell really nice, but it has a funny scent that I don't associate with fruit at all. Not that I've ever smelled a noni fruit, but when I used to drink noni juice it smelled and tasted fruity. That aside, this is a lovely, deeply hydrating moisturiser that my skin loves. I wouldn't pay $59.95 for it though, that's a bit crazy for a tube which is only 50mls. Thankfully it's not too difficult to find it on sale. 

Rose Quartz Luminiser
After reading bad reviews I was hesitant to buy this, but it's so pretty that when I saw it on sale I couldn't resist. I'm glad I ignored the reviews because this is beautiful. It's a very subtle highlight, if you're looking for an intense highlight this isn't for you. If you want to look naturally luminous, this is perfect. Once on it's undetectable, I just look naturally radiant. 

I use Rose Quartz Luminiser on my cupids bow, inner eyes and on my brow bone. It lasts all day without fading or shifting. At $34.95 it's not cheap, however it'll last for ages. 


Look how cute the packaging is. You take the box off and it's sitting in a little display case.


So pretty. Of all the illumintors I've tried, this one is my favourite by far. 


Overall, whilst I like all of these products, aside from the illuminator, I don't think they're worth the price.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!