Monday 2 April 2018

Bare Lips Lip Balm


A little while ago I was scrolling through the lip balm addict hashtag on Instagram when I came across Bare Lips lip balms. I looked at their feed and then visited the Etsy store where I promptly placed an order. 

I was very restrained and only ordered three balms, Coffee, Cocoa Butter and Rosemary. The one scent that I wasn't sure about was Rosemary. I've never heard of Rosemary lip balm before and wasn't at all sure what it would smell like. To my great surprise I love it. It smells like a fresh, herbal floral, it's very unusual and lovely. 

The cocoa butter smells like chocolate and makes me want to lick my lips.
Coffee lovers, you all need the coffee balm, it smells exactly like a cup of unsweetened coffee. I'm planning on buying the Cocoa and Coffee flavour in my next order, then I can smell like a mocha all day! And how nice would Cocoa, Coffee and Coconut be! Maybe Glaiza will do that combination in the future (hint hint).

Out of the three balms I really can't pick a favourite. They have a beautiful creamy texture, last around three hours before I need to reapply and they leave my lips feeling soft and hydrated. 



All Bare Lips balms are natural, vegan and hand made in Australia. Glaiza is currently working on some new flavours and one will be rose! I'm so excited. There is also a natural sun protection balm coming in the future, which she'll start working on once the next round of scents are completed. 

Bare Lips balms come in a reusable tin. A 15 gram tin costs $8 and postage Australia wide is only $3.

Come back Wednesday for my interview with Glaiza, she's really lovely. She patiently answered all my questions and we've been chatting all things lip balm over the last few weeks. I get so excited when I find a fellow lip product addict who's happy to chat with me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!