Sunday 3 August 2008

Some of my favorite things



Clinique Super City Block
I've been using this for years now, around 15 to be exact (that makes me sound old!) It's one of the few sunscreens that my skin doesn't react to. It's got a matte texture and is great used under foundation as a primer.







Shizen Lip Balm
This is an amazing lip balm, one of my all time favorites. In fact, I'd go so far as to say if I could only use one lip balm for the rest of my life, this would be it. It's got a great lemon scent, and it's an Australian product.




Badger Balms
These balms are great. They've got a great range of flavours, and are all natural. You can get them in stick or pot form. I prefer the sticks because they're easier to use. Plus, I find that as it's quite a hard balm, using the pots it's really difficult to get enough product onto my lips.


Burt's Bees Balms
I really love their original lip balm, it's all natural and does a great job of healing my lips when they are split and sore. It starts working straight away, and after two days use my lips are back to normal. It gives a little sting on application, which I really like.



Palmer's Cocoa Butter Moisturiser
Another amazing product. It smells great, like chocolate and is super moisturising. And if you aren't a fan of scented products, it comes in an unscented version. They also have an AHA version to help get rid of lumps and bumps.







Lancome Juicy Tubes
These would have to be the best lip glosses ever made. Now I know that's a huge statement, but they truly are amazing. They're shiny, moisturising, come in a great range of colours and taste great. Yes, they're expensive, but well worth the price.







L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
I'm not that great at remembering to use hand creams, and I really don't like those creams that leave my hands sticky, which is why I love L'occitane's hand cream. It's really moisturising, sinks in quickly and doesn't leave any greasy residue on my hands.








Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Mocha Mousse
This is my all time favorite lip gloss. I've been using it for about 15 years and still love it as much as I did when I first tried it. It's the perfect MLBB shade, tastes great and is cheap!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!