Sunday 2 February 2020

Thoughts of the week

1.I've started derma rolling and it's so good. I've always been slightly scared of derma rolling because it looks freaky and my skin can be sensitive. I roll very lightly and am starting with only once a week, but already I can notice a difference. My skin is so much softer and smoother. I can't wait to see what the results will be when I've been rolling for a few months.

2. School goes back tomorrow. I look at all the kids getting ready to go back to school and feel so relieved that we home school.

3. When Tiger stops doing FIFO I'd like to get a job. The problem is I have no idea what I'd do. I'll need to study, but have no idea what to study. I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later.

4. I'm in a shopping mood and want to buy all the things. Someone stop me.

5. So. I've been using the Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask for a week now. It's okay. I'm still not blown away by it. I'll keep using it, maybe a miracle will happen.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!