Friday 14 February 2020

FFS Friday - I need a shower

Hi beautiful people. Today I have a story to tell.

I've been going to the gym for over a year now. It's a great gym, the staff and patrons are lovely and I really enjoy going there. 

Just after I started, I was in the middle of a workout when an old man came and asked me how to use a machine. I thought it was a little strange as it was very clear that I had no idea what I was doing, but I explained the machine to him. He stood there telling me his life story for about fifteen minutes and then wandered off. 

After that I saw him regularly, he'd always say hello and sometimes have a chat. He seemed friendly enough and I assumed he was just bored. He looks like he's in his 70's. 
He'd talk about his wife, daughter and grandchildren. I didn't tell him much about my life however he knows that I'm married with children. He's also chatted to Tiger.

A few months ago when he was talking about something he'd been practising he said "Imagine if I'd been practising my sex for that long." I just looked at him and said "What?" then he apologised and said it was his sense of humour. I told him it wasn't funny and walked off. 

I haven't seen him since, however last Friday he was at the gym. He came over for a chat and told me his wife is away at the moment. We talked about his grandchildren as he's been looking after them for a while. I told him that Tiger is at work and waiting for the cyclone to hit. You know, just random chat. 

A few minutes later as I was leaving the gym he asked me out for coffee. WTF?

He's married, I'm married, he's old enough to be my father. WTF is wrong with him? 

The more I think about it the more I'm offended that he thinks I'm the type of person who would cheat on their partner. Also, WTF would he think I'd be attracted to a man as old as my father. WTF?????

Honestly, WTF is wrong with people? Just because my husband works away people assume I'm up for a bit of casual sex? 
Here's a hot tip. A FIFO wife with children is not up for casual sex. We're fucking exhausted. All. The. Time. The last thing we're thinking about is sex. The only thing we're thinking about is sleep.

Plus, if I was going to have an affair I'd choose someone young and attractive not old and unattractive. 

Old sleeze bag has seen Tiger, he knows that Tiger is fit and super handsome, he could never hope to compare.

It's bloody rude and offensive. I told the gym owner about it just in case he's harassing other women. It's a quick way to lose your gym membership. 


Dirty old man.

Happy Valentines Day lovers xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!