Saturday 29 February 2020

February round up

This month started with a trip to Harvey. I don't remember the last time I was there. We went for a crypto lunch with Tigers associates. It was lovely. They held it at a Filipino restaurant and the food was amazing.
It was lovely to see all the people who's lives have been changed thanks to crypto.

We had breakfast with my bff which was lovely. We don't get to spend a lot of time together so really enjoy it when we do. She made pancakes with all sorts of lovely toppings and the boys had a great time playing with her dog.

Tiger survived TC Damien. It was the first cyclone that's hit since he's been FIFO, it was a scary category 4 and a direct hit. Thankfully they were all unharmed.

I finally had my ankle surgery on the 17th and everything ground to a halt after that. I had to spend 15 days in bed with my ankle elevated, so there's not much to report for the rest of the month.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!