Sunday 6 May 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. Chemist Warehouse now have free shipping for purchases over $50 (it used to be $100). This is wonderful news for those of us who don't have a store nearby.

2. I'm compiling a list of Aussie small business brands. If you know any great small businesses, please let me know.

3. This week Huda beauty wrote a blog post about vaginal whitening. WTF? Firstly, I assume she was talking about the vulva not the vagina. Secondly, vulvas come in all colours, they do not need whitening! It's not only ridiculous it's dangerous!

4. I started using my Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer again recently and have no idea why I ever stopped. It's such a versatile product. If you can find a colour match, go for it, you won't regret it.

5. Carman's Super Seed and Grain crackers are awesome.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!