Wednesday 30 May 2018

My night time cleansing routine

It's taken a very long time, but I finally have a night time cleansing routine that I'm happy with. In the past I've used products that I like, the reason I'm so pleased with this routine is that the products are natural, they're from Australian small businesses and they're zero waste. 




I've finally started double cleansing. To be perfectly frank, I still don't see the point, however I like using both of these cleansers so I'm giving it a go to see if it makes any difference to the condition of my skin. 


The order I use them in depends on how my skin is feeling. If it's feeling good I'll use Kiss Ready first and Danearth second. When my skin is dry I use Danearth first and Kiss Ready second. 


Both cleansers are gentle, can be used on the eye area and don't irritate my skin. Danearth leaves no trace of cleanser behind whilst Kiss Ready leaves my skin feeling hydrated. On nights when I need extra hydration, Kiss Ready is a great preparation for serum or face oil, it gives a good shot of hydration to parched skin.



I purchased my Kiss Ready Rose Omega Face Balm for $58 from their website.

I purchased my Danearth Facial Cleanser for $19.95 from their stall at the Bunbury Markets, however if you aren't local you can get in touch with them via their Face Book page here.   

Rose Omega Face Balm Ingredients: shea butter, oat flour, candelilla wax, chia oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia oil, jojoba oil, rose oil, vitamin e.

Facial Cleanser Ingredients: rose water, jojoba oil, almond oil, green clay, essential oils of clary sage, geranium and citrus seed extract.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!