Sunday 2 April 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. Last week a Mecca staff member told me that it's not possible to find a concealer that doesn't crease. Hahaha. She must have been new. We all know that it is possible to find a concealer that doesn't crease and I'm sure Mecca sells a few of them!

2. The weather lately has been glorious. Between 22 and 27 and just beautiful. I love Autumn.

3. I haven't done any decluttering in the last few weeks and it's so frustrating. I hate having mess and stuff everywhere. 

4. Yesterday we saw a fun bus driving past. I looked at it with such envy. I long to sell everything and tour the country.

5. I've rejoined the gym and am sort of excited about getting back into it. I'm working on strength so am expecting to be quite sore, but I really look forward to being strong again, I miss being strong. Now I just have to muster up the motivation to get to the gym, I've had zero motivation lately.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!