Monday 17 April 2017

Lip Balm Loves

Shame on me, it's been ages since I posted about lip balms. Very poor form for a lip balm addict. I have several new balms to talk about and an old favourite that I've been using a lot lately.

Mum in the Forest Rose lip balm
Rose is one of my favourite scents. If something smells like roses there's a good chance that I'll buy it. The Mum in the Forest rose lip balm is beautiful, like the big red roses that used to grow in Grandma's garden. 

Weleda Berry Red lip balm
No matter how I try I just can't get along with the Weleda Everon lip balm. I just don't like it. The new tinted balms are another matter entirely. They have the lovely scent of the Everon balm but they're gorgeous. Originally I purchased the Rose shade, but it's very light on my pigmented lips and makes me look washed out if I apply anything other than a very light layer. The Berry Red balm is perfection. The colour is very natural looking on my pigmented lips, it lasts well and is super hydrating.

The Physic Garden Soul Shine lip balm
Soon The Physic garden will be releasing a natural deodorant for sensitive skin. You all need it, it's awesome. When you buy it, get one of their lip balms too. I have all three flavours and surprisingly Soul Shine is my favourite. I say surprisingly because I don't usually like the scent of Lemon Myrtle but in this balm it's gorgeous. It's light, fresh and uplifting. 

Shanghai Lil and the Scarlet Fez
Oh my goodness. When my package arrived I could smell the balms through the box! Shanghai Lil and the Scarlet Fez have a gorgeous range of balms, there are fourteen different scents to choose, I need them all! Jersey Caramel is my current favourite but I really want to try Cafe Creme, Persian Rose and Pineapple Glace. Scratch that, I want to try them all!

Burt's Bees Nourishing lip balm with mango butter
Of all the Burt's Bees lip balms, this is my favourite. The mango flavour is beautiful, plus I used it when I was in labour with Chai so it'll always be a favourite. I have to hide this one from the boys cause they try to eat it.

What lip balms have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!