1. The school holidays are here. What a relief. I don't have to race out of bed and rush the boys out of the house. I love doing things at our leisure.
2. I've been making a huge effort to keep myself calm the last few weeks and it seems to be working. Where I'd usually get upset/angry/stressed about something I've been managing to take a deep breath and let it go. I'm thinking my Bach Flower blend is helping too.
3. There's still been no word from the Occupational Therapist. I rang them Thursday morning and they said it could be up to 40 days depending on how severe Chai's condition is. Considering he met all but five of the criteria on the referral form I'm hoping they get him in soon. His anxiety signs seem to get worse every day. My poor baby.
4. The past few weeks I've had a thought going through my head over and over again. "What if I just stop buying make-up?"
5. I want to start Bullet Journaling.