Monday 10 April 2017

The best sunscreens for sensitive skin

The boys and I are allergic to sunscreen. I've tried but can't figure out what ingredient it is that I'm allergic to. I can't even wear SPF on my lips. Thankfully there are a few sunscreens that both the boys and I can use without any irritation. 

Sun Bum Baby Bum - This is a gorgeous sunscreen, it feels lovely on the skin and smells great, the only drawback is the price. If I was exclusively using it on my face it wouldn't be a problem, but when I use it on the boys and we finish the whole bottle within a week, it's more than I'm willing to pay. We got ours when Priceline had 40% off skincare, I'll be stocking up again next time they have a sale.

Neutrogena Dry Touch - Dry Touch was the first non sticky sunscreen that I found. I've been using it since it was released and we are never without it. It dries matte, doesn't sting if it gets in my eyes and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Dry Touch works really well under makeup too.

Simplicite - The only thing I don't like about my Simplicite sunscreen is that it only has a SPF of 15. I use it as a winter facial sunscreen, in summer I prefer a higher SPF.

It Cosmetics CC+ - This gets rave reviews for good reason, it's a gorgeous product, gives great coverage (it's like a medium coverage foundation) and has a SPF of 50.

Cetaphil - I've used both the normal and oily skin versions, they're both great. The oily skin version is like a lotion so good to use under make-up. It doesn't have a white cast in photo's either.


What's your favourite sunscreen?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!