Sunday 15 May 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. Last month I went to the MAC Myer counter and did B2M. Unlike David Jones, the m/a was lovely, really friendly and helpful. I'll make sure to go back there when I need MAC products again.

2. Chai's behaviour has been really bad lately. So bad that his teacher had a word to me because it's out of character for him. I have no idea what's going on. Hopefully it's just a phase.

3. Speaking of phases, Eljay's tantrum phase continues.

4. The Lancome Juicy Shakers are finally here! I have two, they're so cute. A full review is forthcoming.

5. Those William Tyrell "give him back" Facebook posts freak me out. It sounds bad, but if he's been in the hands of paedophiles all this time it's highly likely that he'd be irreparably damaged mentally, emotionally and physically. As horrible as it is I hope that's not the case and he's gone.  

6. Not eating much for the last few weeks has been quite freeing. I haven't had to spend time wondering what to eat, cooking etc. Life would be a lot easier if we didn't eat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!