Monday 2 May 2016

April favourites

Shanghai Suzy AW16 Romance and Strawberry Kisses lipsticks - The new Shanghai Suzy range is finally available! This range was made in Melbourne and have a strawberry flavour. I purchased Miss Leah Baby Cocoa and Miss Steph Baby Lavender. The new whipped matte formula is lovely and both colours are beautiful. I'm hoping that Shanghai Suzy stick with the strawberry flavour, I really didn't like the grape bubblegum flavour. 

Natralus Cocoa Butter Paw Paw Lip Butter - It's a big call but I'm going to make it. These are my favourite paw paw lip balms. The Cocoa Butter one is amazing, if you see it, buy two!

Red Earth Sheer Canvas Moisturising BB Cream - Rimmel Insta Flawless and Red Earth BB cream are currently my favourite base products. Together they give flawless, natural looking coverage. It's like my skin but without the dark spots, enlarged pores and uneven skin tone. Red Earth aren't joking when they call this sheer canvas, it's very light with an almost watery texture, but the coverage is surprisingly good.

Bare Minerals Elegant Taupe 5 in 1 BB shadow - Aside from the silly name, this is a great product. It's matte, doesn't crease or fade and lasts all day. Exactly what I need from my eyeshadow.

Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturiser - It's rare that I can resist a magazine freebie. Thanks to the May edition of Marie Claire I got to try my first Malin + Goetz product, the Vitamin E moisturiser. Sometimes I just want a good, basic moisturiser and this fits the bill. It hydrates well, absorbs quickly and isn't oily. There's nothing fancy about it, it does exactly what it needs to do, nothing more and nothing less. I love that it comes in a tube, moisturisers that come in jars are so much messier. The May edition of Marie Claire is still available so grab it whilst you can!

Younique Propserous Moonstruck Precision Liquid Eyeliner - Pre children I loved putting on make-up every morning. I'd take my time, wear a different look every day and thoroughly enjoy that part of getting ready. Now I just slap on whatever I can get my hands on before I race out the door. Gone are the days of bright eyeshadow and experimentation. In a nod to the old days, I've started wearing bright eyeliner and I'm loving it. It gives a flash of colour and only takes me a minute. The new Younique liquid eyeliners are brilliant. They have a really fine tip so I can get close to my lashline. Prosperous is a lovely dark forest green that reminds me of the days when I was childless and carefree :)

Rimmel Insta Flawless - Rimmel is one of those brands that have consistently good products. I've been using Insta Flawless for a few weeks now and it's quickly become a staple. If you like the Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme CC, you need to try Insta Flawless, they're very, very similar.

Oval brush from Ebay -I've wanted an oval brush for ages but was put off by the price and not being able to buy locally. When I saw them on Ebay for $2.50 I took a punt and bought one. It's amazing! Great quality and it doesn't irritate. Now that I know how good they are I've got a bigger one on the way.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!