Monday 23 May 2016

The pot challenge/Project Pan the Pots






A few weeks ago I was browsing Instagram when I saw a FOTD post. In it was a well loved pot of cream eyeshadow that had a huge dip in the middle. It looked so cute that I decided I wanted some of my pots to have huge dips in the middle. 
Does anyone else get strange urges like that? Just me? Okaaaaaay. Moving on.


My potted products are sorely neglected. I ignore them in favour of products that I don't have to dip my finger in. And yet I keep on buying them, knowing they'll be neglected. Crazy. 

I chose four of my potted products and over the rest of this year I'm going to use them with the aim of getting big dips in the middle. 


The products I've chosen are MAC Painterly Paint Pot, Soap and Glory Smooch Operator, Givenchy Magic Cheek and Lip Balm and Yard Skincare Lip Bloss in Balmoral Bliss.
 
MAC Painterly Paint Pot

Soap and Glory Smooch Operator Lip Balm

Givenchy Magic Cheek and Lip Balm

Yard Skincare Balmoral Bliss Lip Bloss

Want to join me on my Pan the Pots challenge? Let me know if you do.
 If you've got any well loved potted products I need to see photos!

1 comment :

  1. I am the exact same with pot products, so hard to finish. But I actually finished a Benefit cream eyeshadow a week or two ago. I should have taken a photo!

    Bonnie | bonnbeaute.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!