1. Did you know that through your local library you can get free books and magazines on your phone or tablet? How amazing is that? You just sign up with your library card info and there's a whole pile of free books and magazines. I've been loving being able to read all the latest magazines.
2. Speaking of magazines, I've been reading the Best of Beauty lists that they put out regularly. What's with the ridiculously priced products? Do they really think that the average person can afford a day cream that costs $500 or more? Or even $200? I don't know why they include super expensive products, actually I do, it's because the company advertises with them and they have to.
3. Which leads me to my next point. I trust bloggers and online reviews a whole lot more than I trust magazines. I'd bet a lot of the time they haven't even tried the product they're writing about.
4. It's been really cold here lately, I love it. As I type this I can't feel my feet, I need warmer shoes.
5. Thanks to gastro I am now at my pre baby weight. Knew getting sick had to have some advantages.