Sunday 11 September 2022

Thoughts of the week

1. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm a laptop person now. 
A few months ago Tiger broke my desktop computer so I've been using his laptop. It's nothing like my old laptop was. It's light, the keyboard is good and being able to move it around is very convenient. I'm converted.
 
2. I also love the idea of being one of those people sitting in a coffee shop writing on my computer. No idea what I'd write about or why I couldn't do said writing at home, but I just like the idea.
 
3. This week I ordered one of the Makeup by Mario lip balms. Can't wait for it to arrive.
 
4. How good is coffee!
 
5. Josh Langley's new book is out. If you have kids, or even if you don't, check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!