Friday 9 September 2022

FFS Friday - Winner winner chicken dinner

Hello beautiful people. How are you all? Have you had a good week?

The countdown to the school holidays is on. Two weeks to go. I am so looking forward to lazy mornings and not having to be organised. I really don't like having to be organised. I like lazy days with my boys. Hopefully it won't be too wet so we'll be able to get out and do things.  

For some reason I'm unable to reply to comments, sorry about that! I can post a comment underneath but can't reply to comments. Strange.
 
After nearly three months and around twenty emails, I finally got the letter of diagnosis for Chai's new condition. Whilst I knew about it, seeing it in writing is tough. Really tough. It's one thing to know about the condition, but to see it confirmed in writing feels bad. I grieve for the life I wanted him to have. I don't want to change him, I want to change the world so that life isn't so difficult for him. 
I feel so sad for all the challenges my baby faces. Life isn't easy for him and I can't see it ever being easy. That makes me really sad.
He's going to high school next year. I am not expecting it to be an easy transition. 
 
The world isn't kind to people who are different. If only we could recognise that their differences are beautiful.
 
To add to the excitement, Wednesday morning at 4.30am Tiger decided it'd be fun to have a fight with the garage door. He did not win. He was going to work at 4.30am, pressed the button to make the garage door go up and started reversing. He didn't bother looking behind him, at his reversing camera or in the rear view mirror so smashed straight in to the garage door as it was going up. Somehow he was going fast enough that he buckled the door, popped it off the rollers and it landed on the top of his car. 
 
By some miracle the boys and I slept through all the noise. I got up at 5.30am and the garage looked like this...
 
 
Luckily my car is little so I was able to get it out to go to work and take the boys to school.
Tiger had to take the day off work to wait for the repair man. We were expecting bad news but were really pleased that he was able to fix it! We thought we'd be up for a new door considering how buckled it was. 
 
Maybe next time he'll look before he starts reversing. IMO it's always a good idea. 
 
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!