Sunday 17 December 2023

Thoughts of the week

1. It's school holidays!
 
2. Clarabelletoks on Threads is one of my favourite accounts. She's so funny, even funnier are her replies to people. If you need a good laugh, check her out here.  
 
3. Poppy King has released another lipstick. She's recreating her Seven Deadly Sins range. First off the line is Indolence which is a gorgeous pinky, browny nude.
 
4. Just over a week until Christmas and I haven't finished my shopping.
 
5. I hope you all have a wonderful week.

1 comment :

  1. Been awhile following you and reading your posts since 2010. I love this series, Thoughts of The Week. Somehow it is relatable as a mother. Few days to Christmas and I haven't started any shopping yet. Hello, from Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!