Friday 15 December 2023

FFS Friday - Que?

Sometimes I think Tiger and I are on a totally different thought stream. Or maybe his brain has just left the building. 
Take this conversation for example:
 
Me: Do you know where our face washers are? I can't find them.
Tiger: What are you talking about?
Me: Our face washers. Do you know where they are?
Tiger: What?
Me: Face washers!
Tiger: Oh, you mean hand towels?
Me: No, face washers, the ones you use to wash your face.
Tiger: I don't use face washers.
Me: I didn't say you did, I'm asking if you know where they are, ours have gone missing.
Tiger: Why would I know where they are?
Me: Because you were the last one to put away the washing.
Tiger: I haven't seen them.
Me: Why was that so difficult?
 
Conversations like that happen all the time. I have no idea why. Maybe I'm speaking another language and I just don't realise. It's the only logical explanation. 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!