Friday 8 December 2023

FFS Friday - Ugly Kid Joe

Hello beautiful people. How are you all?
 
I've noticed something lately and it's been unsurprising and also disappointing. 
For years I drove a station wagon. Around three years ago I swapped to a small hatchback.
 
Since swapping I am subjected to road rage and bullying from other drivers weekly. This rarely happened when I drove the station wagon. 
I put it down to one of two things, neither of which are very nice. 
It's either people think they can bully someone or something smaller than them, or they're abusive because the car is more likely to have a female driver. Either way, it's not a nice thought.
 
There's one particular road where it happens so often that I avoid going that way whenever possible. 
 
People can be so ugly. Ugly on the outside and ugly on the inside. 
 
I don't see why they need to behave that way. There's so many unhappy, hurting people. 
 
I just ignore them, don't let them bully or push me around (both on and off the road) and go along my merry way.
 
That's all for today.
 
Have a great weekend beautiful people. 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!