Wednesday 5 September 2012

L'oreal Colour Riche Le Vernis Nail Polish

It's very rare that I paint my fingernails, I don't have the time and it annoys me when the polish chips the next day. I love the look of painted nails so went into Priceline and asked my favourite lady to recommend a long lasting nail polish for me. She told me that the Colour Riche Le Vernis polishes are really good and as an added bonus they are on sale for around $5.
I chose shade number 107 Beige Boheme which is a medium pinky brown. L'oreal say that this contains a top coat which is a bonus and means it's more likely that I'll paint my nails as I don't have to wait for an extra coat to dry.

The photos show two coats. I could have gotten away with one coat but wanted a deeper colour so used two coats.
I had no chipping or flaking for four days and then there was only slight chipping right at the end of my nails. Considering what my nails go through every day I'm really impressed with how well this wears. I've now had the polish on for six days and it still looks good, it's only if I look at my nails closely that I can see there is a little wear on the ends.

I love that they come in a little 5ml bottle, which means I'll probably use it up before it goes thick and gluggy.
I've since gone back and bought two more polishes, so will post reviews of them soon.

1 comment :

  1. I love these polishes!!! The smaller bottle size suits my fickle taste too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!