Sunday 16 April 2023

Thoughts of the week

1. I've been reading kids books lately (for years actually). Kids fiction is wonderful, so fun and innocent.

2. I'm thinking about turning my Instagram into a lip account. Lip products are my favourite and what I enjoy posting about the most. I probably won't though because I like posting about other things too. Probably shouldn't post the random thoughts that run through my mind.

3. You know when you really like a song until you properly listen to the lyrics? That.

4. I've just discovered Fava Beans, they're so good. Low in sugar, high in protein and low in saturated fats. Such a great snack.

5. If you have any recommendations for a sheer red lip gloss, let me know. I've decided I need one in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!