Sunday 31 July 2022

Thoughts of the week

1. We went to the city on Friday. When I'm not there I think that I miss it, but as soon as I get there I realise that I don't miss it at all.
 
2. Has anyone else turned into a bit of a hermit? I have and I'm not upset about it at all.
 
3. I recently discovered libgen.rs and I'm telling everyone about it. If you're a book lover check it out.

4. The 2020 lockdown converted me to reading books on my tablet or phone and I'm now a convert. As much as I love real books, the convenience of always having access to a book is wonderful.
 
5. I've been reading Robyn Carr. I stared with the Virgin River series and have now read almost all of her books. I've got three to go until I've read every book she's written.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!