Tuesday 26 April 2022

Galen Leather

Something you probably don't know about me is that I love stationery. I've loved it since I was a child. Now that I have children I don't have much time to write and I really miss it. 

When I was contacted by Galen Leather asking if I'd like to review one of their products I jumped at the chance. I couldn't decide what I liked best so sent them a list of items I liked and let them surprise me. 

They made the perfect choice. I've wanted an everyday travellers notebook for about five years now. I have a fancy once but not one that I'd use every day. 
 
This is the Crazy Horse Forest Green leather and it's beautiful. The leather is soft and the colour is gorgeous. 
You can customise everything about the notebook. You choose the size, leather colour, elastic colour, brass charm, leather tag and you can even have it embossed with your name or initials.
I got plain paper, it's very thick and feels luxurious. As it's nice and thick the ink doesn't show through to the other side, even when I'm using texta's.

This would make a gorgeous gift. The whole package is an experience. It's all packaged beautifully and unwrapping and putting it together was an exciting experience for this stationery lover.
They even included and evil eye charm!
Galen Leather ships internationally. They have a lovely range of stationery, bags, pen cases and notebook covers. I'll definitely be ordering from them soon!


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!