Monday 7 March 2016

February Favourites

Rimmel Naughty Nude The Only 1 lipstick - If you have yet to try Rimmel's new lipsticks, what are you waiting for? They're amazing. They feel like I'm wearing a balm and the colours are beautiful. I've worn Naughty Nude constantly since I received it, it's the perfect everyday colour.

Natralus Paw Paw lip butters - These are heavenly, I'm obsessed! I have one in my bag, one in the car and one at home. I'm hard pressed to pick a favourite flavour, they're all amazing. I can't wait till the Cocoa Butter flavour is available.

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream - I forgot all about this, which is a shame because it's a lovely product. I use it under my tinted moisturiser or foundation to even out my skin and hide imperfections. It makes my skin look smooth and flawless.

EOS Vanilla Mint lip balm -  I wasn't convinced about EOS balms for ages, I found that they weren't very hydrating. Funnily enough, since I've been using mine regularly it's been great, so I wonder if it just had a coating over the top of it. Whilst the ball shape is cute, it's not good for carting around in my bag, so I only use this at home.

Boots Serum 7 Lift range - I was sent the Serum 7 Lift range for review and I've really been enjoying it. It reminds me a lot of Estee Lauder skincare, however it's a lot cheaper! 

Red Earth Sheer Cover Moisturising BB Cream - This is another product I bought and then forgot about. I dug it out when I finished my beloved Klara Cosmetics CC cream.

Estee Lauder Reviatlizing Supreme CC - When I saw this on Caroline Hirons blog I knew I had to have it. The first few times I used it I didn't like it at all, but once I realised that I was using way too much, it worked a lot better. It's a magical type product that brightens up my skin and makes it look healthier, like I've had a good nights sleep.

Alpha-H Age Delay Intensive Eye and Lip Treatment Cream - One of my resolutions this year was to take better care of my skin and part of that was using an eye cream every day. I have trouble finding an anti aging eye cream that doesn't irritate my eyes, however the Alpha-H cream has been working really well for me. I use it on my marionette lines and around my lips too.

Naughty Nude
Rimmel The Only 1 lipstick Naughty Nude
What were your favourite products this month?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!