Sunday 14 January 2024

Thoughts of the week

1. We're halfway through the school holidays. I'm ready to go back to work but not ready to go back to the school routine. I much prefer our relaxed holiday mornings and the mornings when I go to work and the boys stay home.
 
2. I'm becoming more and more invested in Taylor Swift's relationship. I think he's the one. They're so cute together.
 
3. I would like a dark green glitter eyeliner pencil.
 
4. Also, after watching Teresa Madelyne I really want to get some Glaminatrix eye shadows. If I could figure out which ones have cool toned shimmer (not gold) I would have bought some by now, but every time I look at the website I get confused so give up.
 
5. We're in the midst of a heatwave and I'm not here for it at all. In the meantime my friends in the US are in the middle of a cold snap and dealing with temperatures of -12 to -24. I can't even imagine what it'd be like to be that cold.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!