Sunday 9 July 2023

Thoughts of the week

1. The first week of the school holidays is over. I've been very slothful and have had a wonderful time resting and relaxing thanks to the kids being sick. It's been lovely.

2. I've read six books in the last week and have now run out of physical books so am back to reading on Libby.

3. The Esmi lip balm is lovely.

4. There are lots of new lip balms that I want to buy, must resist.

5. Chai is finally better from that awful flu. I'm not sure if it was influenza but it was awful. It's the sickest he's been in his whole life. I can see how it would kill people. For the first three days he could barely stand up. I hate to imagine how bad it would be in someone with a weakened immune system.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!