Tuesday 28 February 2023

Current favourites

What things am I loving at the moment? Let me tell you.
 
 
This cute little Bout the Pout coin purse. 
Isn't it gorgeous? It's the perfect size for cash, lip products, tampons etc. and looks really cute clipped onto my bag.

Maybelline Vinyl Liquid Lipstick.
I've been waiting impatiently for these to be available in Australia. They are worth all the hype. Maybelline outdid themselves with this formula, it's amazing. I apply my lipstick at 7am, eat and drink all day and it's still on at 8pm. There is a tiny bit of fading on the inside of my lips, but nothing noticeable. 
I apply lip balm over the top without it taking the lipstick off too. 
I have a mlbb shade, I'd be really interested to see how the brighter shades go. Next time they're on sale I might pick up a red and see how that wears. 
 
My new Samsung Galaxy S23.
It's lilac!
The operating system is really smooth and the camera is amazing. 
 
Cold drip coffee. 
If I'd known how easy it is to make I would have started drinking it years ago. You don't even need to buy coffee grounds. If you have grinds, awesome, if you don't, use your blender on pulse (so the beans don't get hot) and blend it until the beans are the texture of sand. Then you just need equal parts water and coffee beans. Soak it for 12 to 24 hours, strain it then keep it in the fridge. It's good for at least 7 days. It also freezes well if you want to make a really quick, easy iced coffee.
 
Lush Posh Chocolate.
OMG this is amazing. It looks, feels and smells just like yummy chocolate mousse. The texture is super creamy and hydrating and it's a dream to use. That is all. 

The Swig coffee cup hubby bought me.
 I do not need any more coffee cups but this one is so pretty. It has glitter all through so it sparkles in the sun. 

My job. 
I work with the loveliest bunch of people. They are so genuinely wonderful and I am so lucky to be in that environment. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!