Sunday 16 April 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. The new Weleda tinted lip balms are perfection. I have Rose and Berry Red. If you have pigmented lips get Berry Red, it's not as bright as you'd expect. Rose is quite light and paler than my pigmented lips but I can get away with it if I only use a light layer.

2. Easter roads worry me, I refuse to go away at Easter because of how dangerous it is.

3.Yesterday we spent the afternoon with some of my family. It was wonderful and makes me want to move to the country. They have a big block with a huge fig tree cubby house. The kids spent all their time outside playing in the dirt and they loved it. That's what childhood is all about.

4. I'm trying to get my head around all the sensory stuff and figure out how best to help Chai. I just bought him a hammock off ebay, the swinging whilst wrapped in fabric is very calming for sensory kids. He was playing on a hammock yesterday and loved it, so hopefully having one that he can use whenever he wants to will help.

5. There are times when I'm reminded how very dangerous Tiger's job is. Yesterday was one of those times. It's something I try not to think about.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!