Monday 3 April 2017

March Outgoing and Incoming


Clarins Extra-Firming body lotion - This was lovely to use but I didn't notice any tightening.

Lush Tooth Fairy - Once I got used to using a toothpaste that didn't taste like mint, I was converted. I love that this is natural the tub lasts for six months. I've using the mint and wasabi one now, it's not as nice as the strawberry but it's still okay.

Sanctuary Spa Illuminating Moisture lotion - Frankly I was glad to see the back of this. It's an okay moisturiser, but nothing amazing. Being a lotion it's quite light so it'd be good for people with oily or combination skin.

Antioxidant Cleansing Green Tea body scrub - This was a Kmart discovery. It's okay, the granules feel like sugar. For $3 it's a pretty good buy, the scent is gorgeous.

Philosophy perfume - Not sure if they still make this one. It was a gorgeous, fresh scent that I loved for summer.

Trilogy cream cleanser - Holy grail. I've already repurchased.

Physician's Formula Firming and Lifting Booster -I didn't notice any firming or lifting, however this was still a nice serum that I'd happily repurchase.

Electra magnesium cream - Magnesium cream is the latest fad in the natural beauty world. I can't use this on my face yet as I haven't built up a tolerance to magnesium so it stings like crazy. I use this to massage the boys feet every night, they love it. Once I've built up my tolerance I'm going to try using it as a deodorant and on my face, apparently when used as a face cream the results are amazing.

Alpha Keri Anti Cellulite body scrub - Do people really believe that a body scrub can fix cellulite? I'm pretty sure it can't, if it could then I would be cellulite free and I'm not. Despite that, this is a nice scrub and I'd purchase it again.

Original Source shower gel - You can never go wrong with Original Source shower gels.

Wrinkles Schminkles chest pad - Chinkles be gone! I got instant results from my first use, I'll never be without my Wrinkles Schminkles again.

Aesop serum - I'm glad I broke my no sample sachets rule and tried this serum, it smelled beautiful.

Suntivity sunscreen - An oldy but a goodie. I'm using the oily skin version now.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen - Another holy grail.

I've got into the habit of going through my collection every few months and tossing products that are old. Other than the Eco Store Lip balm, all of these products were tossed due to age. 

The Eco Store lip balm was tossed because it's just not nice. It's soft, lumpy and awful to use.

Now onto the incoming products for March. I've been doing really well with not buying much. I haven't put myself on a spending ban but I am being more aware of what I buy. We went to the city so I had a little splurge, but overall I didn't buy much in March.


Priceline had 40% off cosmetics so I picked up more of their Extreme Lasting eye pencils, a lip liner and mascara.
If you haven't tried the Extreme Lasting eye pencils you need to, they're amazing. Creamy, long lasting and gorgeous colours.

This is my haul from when we were in the city. The two lipsticks are from B2M.

How was March for you empties wise? Did you buy much? If you've done a post about your empties or purchases, please post the link in the comments.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!